I am using the BX3105 module with firmware version 2.7.2.
I’m trying to use MQTT as TLS in IoT Hub in Microsoft Azure.
- I know I can add root, local and private certificates to a module with AT+KCERTSTORE and AT+KPRIVKSTORE commands.
- And I generated a test certificate with the manual of Microsoft Azure Docs.
(Tutorial - Use Microsoft scripts to create x.509 test certificates for Azure IoT Hub | Microsoft Docs)
- I also confirmed that the pfx certificate works normally with the ‘Certificate Authentication Test’ document. A message was detected in IoT Hub. So, the certificate generation seems to be normal.
(Tutorial - Test ability of X.509 certificates to authenticate devices to an Azure IoT Hub | Microsoft Docs)
- The device was created in the CertificateAuthority authentication format.
- The following certificate file has been created.
Question 1. What should I put in my local certificate?
‘RootCA.cer’ is registered for the root certificate, and ‘N_Device_CACerts_1-private.pem’ is registered for the private certificate. I tried putting ‘N_Device_CACerts_1-public.pem’ as the local certificate, and everything was OK, but it seems that the connection is not normal.
Question 2. Is the MQTT connection command below correct?
(AABBCCDD is my iot hub name)
No matter how hard I try
Thanks in advance for your reply.