HELP HELP HELP About TIMER INTERRUPT

HI, ALL
I’m learning how to use Timer in Fastrack (TCU Service).In the Interrupt handler, i want to display a string, but it seems not enter the interrupt handler. I don’t know where my wrongs? please help me. ( I use the IRQ_Measure example in the Sample of wavecom).

Thanks

Here the code:
#define TIME_PERIOD 500
MyTCUIrqHandle = adl_irqSubscribe ( MyTCUIrqHandler, ADL_IRQ_NOTIFY_LOW_LEVEL, 0, 0 );
wm_sprintf(display,“Interrupt handlers subscriptions: TCU %x\r\n”,MyTCUIrqHandle);
adl_atSendResponse(ADL_AT_RSP,display);

adl_tcuTimerSettings_t TCUSettings = { { TIME_PERIOD, ADL_TCU_TIMER_UNIT_MS }, FALSE };
adl_tcuStart ( MyTCUHandle );

and the subsciptions seems ok because returned values when the program run are greater than zero. but interrupt handler isn’t entered.

code:

Here the code:
#define TIME_PERIOD 500
MyTCUIrqHandle = adl_irqSubscribe ( MyTCUIrqHandler, ADL_IRQ_NOTIFY_LOW_LEVEL, 0, 0 );
wm_sprintf(display,“Interrupt handlers subscriptions: TCU %x\r\n”,MyTCUIrqHandle);
adl_atSendResponse(ADL_AT_RSP,display);

adl_tcuTimerSettings_t TCUSettings = { { TIME_PERIOD, ADL_TCU_TIMER_UNIT_MS }, FALSE };
// Subscribe to the TCU service
MyTCUHandle = adl_tcuSubscribe ( ADL_TCU_ACCURATE_TIMER, MyTCUIrqHandle, 0, &TCUSettings, NULL );

adl_tcuStart ( MyTCUHandle );

and the subsciptions seems ok because returned values when the program run are greater than zero. but interrupt handler isn’t entered.