FOTA for FX30S how to

Register → (add SN and IMEI) → Register (button)

Are you registering for FX30 or WP77 module?]
Maybe you need to try both to see which one is working.

Did your application start “cm data” automatically?
If there is IP address in modem or IP address with !SCACT=1,1, the FOTA session cannot successfully established.

I have registered the FX30S as this is the target I am using, can`t try all different combinations, so if you could be a bit more specific.

I am starting the modem from the legato framewrok, but I have noticed that running the avc session start will also kill my communication, so I wonder if this is also done inside the avc app.

what is the meaning of “starting the modem from the leagto framework”?
You mean you establish the data connection in your app?

“starting the modem from the leagto framework” means using of le_mdc interface to start the modem connection.

as said before, you cannot do that for the test of AT+WDSS=1,1.
You need to shut down the application first to test the AVMS with AT command.

If I trigger the AT+WDSS=1,1 then the it seems the modem will try to establish the connection (setup the data connectivity) but it will not work.
If I start the data connection manually (cm data connect) and after trigger the AT command, then the test is successful.

Although it is different in my side, you have made it work then

I need to get it working with the legato framework, so getting this working through the AT commands doesn`t help me .

Would you consider sending AT command in legato app?

We are trying to make an industrial application, and getting it to work is normally not good enough as we would really need to understand why this is not working first.
I understand the size of the company, but I still don`t get how we can work without proper support on this target.

seems you are getting to work by cm data ,right?

would you call that a solution to the question?

yes, at least you can port the code of cm data to your app to make it work

where is the code of the cm data?

still playing with the avc interface and , something is not completely clear.
I ma sending the new firmware generated with the systoimg command, changed the Legato version and then tried to install the bundle. The air vantage interface (target level) is replying that there are NO_UPDATE.

Also, how can we read the additional information, phone number for instance.
Or we need a SIM card from Sierra Wireless in order to do so?

Is there a legato API to generate warning?

All the systems operations don`t get executed my end, this is even I am checking the avc handler and this is actually connecting to airVantage

normal SIM card should be able to do it.
Does it work on AT command for you bundle file?

AT commands from the target or from the airVantage?
What is the command?

same as above: