LUA program not Working

I have been utilizing a LUA program I wrote for the GX440 for a number of years without issue. Part of its function is to read and write from the serial port. I took the same exact program over onto the RV50 and the write function doesn’t work at all but the program is detecting incoming data when I read from the port. No error is being return from the sdevice:write call yet nothing is coming out of the actual serial port. Should this work, does the RV50 latest API have a bug in it, or am I just overlooking something?

RV info:
ALEOS Software Version: 4.7.0 ALEOS Build number: 027
Device Model: RV50
Radio Module Type: MC7354 Radio Module Identifier: VZW
Radio Firmware Version: SWI9X15C_05.05.58.01 r27044 carmd-fwbuild1 2015/03/05 00:02:40

Hi @moniski,
I understand it might not resolve your issue (as we discussed it offline), but another customer had exactly the same symptoms and the fix was to ‘Enable’ the serial port. So I am posting this here in case someone else may benefit from this comment.
RV50 has a feature to ‘Disable’ the serial port in order to save power. It has an unfortunate behavior that is when it is disabled it only receives data but cannot send them.
The setting is in ACEManager Serial->Serial Port: Enable
Please make sure that you do not operate the device in a low power mode.