M3DA Error when trying AAF to Airvantage tutorial

Hello,

Thank you again for your response!

I was able to change the communication interval to 15 minutes (bandwidth usage is not an issue). I changed the setting in AirVantage, power cycled the device and when it came back online I noticed the System Operation of “Configure Communication” was now labelled with “1 success”. This is the first time I have seem any system operation actually succeed.

I then tried to remove the application (so I could try and install it again through AirVantage as you suggested) and even though It has gone through a handful of communication cycles the System Operation of “Uninstall Application” remains on “In Progress”. I have not been able to successfully install or uninstall an application through AirVantage yet. The System Operation task remains on “1 pending”.

The only way I have been able to get the application onto the device is to install it locally using Developer Studios for ALEOS. I then assign to app to the device through AirVantage as we have previously discussed by going to Monitor > Device > More > Edit and adding it into the Applications window. Perhaps I am having issues with communications because I am not able to install the application over the air? I assume there is not a bug in the application as the script was copied directly from the AAF to AirVantage tutorial we received from Sierra Wireless and I can see the other tasks from the app printed in the system log of the running device.

I am unsure where to go from here. Perhaps the application cannot be removed through AirVantage because it was installed locally? I imagine that should still be possible but at this point I am just shooting in the dark for ideas!