M3DA Error when trying AAF to Airvantage tutorial

Hello,

Thank you very much for your response. I tried starting everything from scratch and unfortunately I am still having issues.

I have installed the App on my device using Export > Local Application Package in ALEOS. I attempted to install the app via AirVantage but the System Operation of “Install Application” sat on “Pending” for over 30 minutes will no success of installation. I verified through ALEOS that the application is in the App Container after the local package was installed.

On AirVantage I went to Monitor > Systems > Selected my unit > More > Edit and added to application to the application list.

I have my application selected and then clicked save, Is there another step to validate or is clicking save enough?

Now when I view the dashboard for that device I can see the application listed under the “System Applications” widget, but when I click on it there is still no data.

I assume that since the app is in the application widget it should be able to communicate but I am still getting the same error listed above.

If you need any more information or screen shots to help please let me know,

Thanks!