25,000 Forum posts: Let’s celebrate! (Prize draw)

Yes, indeed :exclamation: :smiley:

We are doing our best, and getting better week after week. :slight_smile:

I’ve just released fixes and laking content on the developer zone as well (developer.sierrawireless.com). Feedback emails (good or bad) qualify for the prize as well! :wink:

.Thibault.

24,700 posts and counting :slight_smile:

.Thibault.

just out of curriosity… can a normal user see the avarage posts per day somewhere?

There’s no such feature in phpBB AFAIK – anyone’s welcome to point out any good phpBB plugin!

But I can tell you we are currently running at around 40 posts per week (min/max are 30 - 110).

.Thibault.

24,800 posts! :slight_smile:

CAA: now we run at about 60 posts a week.

.Thibault.

and CAA said, let it be 61… :laughing:

nono, i was just curios, asking myself how long it might take till the 25k posts.
I don´t thing that it would help anyone to implement a phpbb plugin which shows it somewhere. I can´t remember, that i´ve looked for that information in any forum before… :wink:

And the lucky winner of the first prize is … Zafer! The post turning up in the random drawing was this one

Congratulations Zafer! A €100 Amazon gift certificate will find its way to you shortly.

We are quickly approaching the 24,900 posts mark, so keep posting and increase your chances of winning the next prize!

.Thibault & Mette.

Hey! i am really lucky. i was about to buy something on Amazon :smiley:
That gives happiness :smiley:
Thank you very much.

Congratulation !

Congratulations Zafer!! :smiley:

And… the new lucky winner of the second prize is … Luciano! The post turning up in the random drawing was this one

Congratulations Luciano! A €200 Amazon gift certificate will find its way to you shortly.

We are quickly approaching the 25,000 posts mark now! Ready for the final prize? Keep posting!

.Thibault.

And… the last and most lucky winner of the third and last prize is … tomridl ! The post turning up in the random drawing was this one

Congratulations Tom! A €300 Amazon gift certificate will find its way to you shortly.

Thanks to everybody for making this forum a success!

.Thibault.

Awesome, thanks very much!

Congratulations Tom! :slight_smile:

So, 25,000 posts is great. But what’s next? See: developer.sierrawireless.com/Blo … posts.aspx

Any comment / feedback welcome!

.Thibault.

more cloud? :smiley:

Yes, more cloud :smiley: (not more clouds) – I guess the long version would be something like: dematerialized distributed secured scalable storage of your devices data :wink:

What type of server infrastructure do you use yourself in your applications (if any)?

.Thibault.

yes, but “more cloud” just sounds kinda funny :smiley:

long story short…
modules <–http–> Google App Engine (Java) (Datastore) <–http–> Other Clients

Indeed :smiley:

I see. Thanks!

.Thibault.