Need Software to Load Melody 6.1.5? Where is it?

I am trying to find the Bluecreation software that allows you to update the firmware on the BC127 bluetooth chip.

I’m trying to upgrade from Melody 5.0 to 6.1.5 but can’t find the software that does the actual upgrade.

Does anybody know where I can find a working link to download that software?

Are there any issues with the current 6.1.5 firmware when it comes to just using it as a Bluetooth audio receiver?

I’m not sure who posted this link to the Melody Software update software?

BC127 Upgrade Tool
Oct 27, 2017 - Author: Sierra Wireless - 296 Views

Please visit csrsupport.com/ to download FW update tools for use with BC127 FW packages.

But why the hell would CSR have the Melody Updater v4.0.0.0???

Unless I am missing where the firmware update software is on the Sierra site?

I had the same problem…

what I discovered looking around:

Melody Updater seems obsolete

you have to register to CSR site and download “CSR BlueSuite” then use DFUWizard
Please remember to send unit in dfu mode sending “dfu” command by a terminal before starting DFUwizard

Best Regards
Roberto

Hi Robyatec,

I have registered in the CSR website but can’t still find the CSR BlueSuite utility. It seems to have been removed from it.

Do you know where else can I find it?

Thanks!

Manuel

You need to use the Search feature once you are registered, and search for “BlueSuite”. This will list the different BlueSuite releases as well as the documentation for the software.

Hi Samuel11,

thank you very much for your reply. I have found the BlueSuite software in this website csrsupport.com/ and will try to upgrade my BC127 firmware ASAP.

Regards.

Manuel