MFI license issue

Hello

We have a BC127 development kit, it has a inbuilt MFI license. After udating firmware to my board there didn’t shown MFI in version and also didn’t get a IAP protocol in profiles.
Can any one tell me, how to get that?

Previous updating firmware version :

BlueCreation Copyright 2015
Melody Audio V6.0.37 MFI
Build: 1461948772
Bluetooth address 20FABB025913
Profiles: A2DP AVRCP HFP BLE SPP PBAP MAP IAP
Codecs: SBC
OK

updated firmware version:

BlueCreation Copyright 2015
Melody Audio V6.1.4
Build: 1493828294
Bluetooth address 20FABB025913
Profiles: A2DP AVRCP HFP BLE SPP PBAP MAP
Codecs: SBC
OK

Regards

Mitesh

Mitesh,

Have you done everything in the below apps note?

http://www.blue-creation.com/fdownload.php?file=melody-an_configuring_iap_2-1426064469.pdf

Regards

Matt

Hello Matt,

Thank you for the reply Matt. After sending that command SET ENABLE_IAP=ON we get a error as ERROR 0x001A.
how can resolve that error?
Also the after sending IAP ACCESSORY_NAME=MELODY we get a error as ERROR 0x0012.
can please tell me how to rectify that problem?

Regards

Mitesh

Mitesh,

We do not put the MFi releases on the web as Apple does not allow us to do so. MFI builds are only available to customers who have (a) Purchased the Development Kit (the blue board) and (b) Are Apple MFI Licensees. We have to manually check you are allowed to receive the build before we can send it out. I suggest that you take this through your commercial channel to get the build as you will need to send us information you are not going to want to have posted on line. Specifically we need

• To know you have purchased it through the Avnet portal.
  • The order number.
  • Check that you are an Apple licensee with your company name and Apple MFi number

After we have checked this we will send the build to you.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

We have purchase BC127 MFi module from Avnet. I used to contact Bluecreation to get the MFi build. Since now  there's no contact points from BlueCreation,

I am wondering whom should I contact with?

Regards,
Brett

Brett,

Reviewing the procedure internally for the MFi builds, it is a bit different as we need to verify that you are a MFi licensee before we are allowed to release the builds to you, this is an Apple requirement.

I am surprised Avnet responded to you as they are the portal through which the large BC127 dev kit is sold.

I am hoping to have some for you to talk to locally shortly.

Regards

Matt