BC127 Apt-X HD setting

I need some advice from your side.

1. Please find the attached circuit and I wonder the status of pin No. 7,8,9,10,5,6,23,24,25,26,50,51 should be “Float” or “ Pull down or pull up”.

2. Pin No 38 needs to be connected to 3.3volt?

3. one more question please, BC127 APT-x HD provides(streaming) text to the device? like showing tags of mp3 file, name of song, singer and sampling rate and etc

Thanks in advance.
BC127_TEST.pdf (26.2 KB)

Hi,

For the hardware questions, could you push them to your distributor and they will get it into the system for Sierra to look at.

Re question 3 no the unit does not supply things like track number, album name, sampling rate, etc as far as I am aware, you need to implement this yourself.

Regards

Matt

Thank you mlw.

for No. 3 question, what I meant was if a bluetooth device streams text information like song title, time and etc, does BC127 take care of this is? and is their any way how to provide this information to the adopted display?

there is a display on our device and I would like to have the display shows those information, album title, song title singer, remaining time and etc. How can I configure this on bc127?

Thanks for your help on this matter.
MJ

MJ,

Played with this a bit and you do get the meta data out of the unit as per the example below.

SET MUSIC_META_DATA=ON
OK
OPEN_OK 10 A2DP EC107BFCB572
ROLE_OK EC107BFCB572 M
OPEN_OK 13 HFP EC107BFCB572
ROLE_OK EC107BFCB572 M
OPEN_OK 11 AVRCP EC107BFCB572
AVRCP_PAUSE 11
AVRCP_STOP 11
A2DP_STREAM_START 10
AVRCP_PLAY 11
AVRCP_MEDIA TITLE: Our Lives
AVRCP_MEDIA ARTIST: The Calling
AVRCP_MEDIA ALBUM: II
AVRCP_MEDIA NUMBER: 2
AVRCP_MEDIA TOTAL_NUMBER: 13
AVRCP_MEDIA GENRE: Alternative
AVRCP_MEDIA PLAYING_TIME(MS): 234997

What you do with the information afterwards is upto the application code.

Does this answer the question?

Regards

Matt

Hi again,
pu
thank you very much. So the unit generate the data for song info and etc. and the remaining is our coding at our cpu and display controller level.

And it seems we need to set AVRCP function at Melody for having those data coming out of the unit, correct?

thanks again. very helpful
MJ

MJ,

That is correct, not you cannot set the MUSIC_META_DATA setting if there is an ongoing A2DP connection so set i before connecting to a device.

Regards

Matt

Thank you so much, Matt.

Appreciate this.
MJ