fwupdate fails to download .cwe linux image

I am trying to update the image (.cwe) that runs on the application processor of the modem using the fwupdate cmd and i get the following error.

root@swi-mdm9x15:~# fwupdate download /data/SDCARD/boot-yocto-legato_wp85-6lowpan-rpm-java-complete.cwe
Connecting to service ...
Download started ...
Error in download

According to the logs there is a flash writing problem:

Aug 30 06:31:56 swi-mdm9x15 user.err Legato: =ERR= | avcDaemon[793]/le_pa_fwupdate T=unknown | pa_fwupdate_qmi.c FDTIndicationHandler() 170 | Flash writing problem
Aug 30 06:31:56 swi-mdm9x15 user.err Legato: =ERR= | fwupdateDaemon[798]/le_pa_fwupdate T=unknown | pa_fwupdate_qmi.c FDTIndicationHandler() 170 | Flash writing problem
Aug 30 06:31:56 swi-mdm9x15 user.err Legato: =ERR= | fwupdateDaemon[798]/swiQmi T=main | swiQmi.c swiQmi_CheckResponse() 768 | Sending QMI_SWI_M2M_FDT_WRITE_REQ_V01 failed: rc=0 (), resp.result=1.[0x01], resp.error=3.[0x03]

The .cwe file that I am trying to download is in a SD card installed on my WP85 platform. Any ideas what might be wrong? Thank you in advance.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? We are starting seeing the same problem.

Suggest you downloading the official image, this can isolate if your image has problem