WP7504-1 and FTP commands

Hello, i will buy a WP7504-1 module to use with a microcontroller, I need to transfer some data to my server by FTP. I haven´t found manuals for AT command to do it.

Its on the developer site, you need to create a login for yourself.

https://source.sierrawireless.com/devices/wp-series/wp7504/

Regards

Matt

Where exactly?

Well the AT command manual is at the link above assuming you have logged in (you know, the bit in the middle of the attached screen shot that say AT command manual). With regards FTP AT commands the unit does not have specific FTP AT commands, any transfers via FTP need to be done either with an external FTP client or using the on board Legato framework.

Regards

Matt

Ok, I was searching for FTP via AT Command. Any chance to transfer data over TCP/UDP using AT Commands ?
(this is for backward compatibility with our software)

Hi,

This is something that we are pushing for internally, I suggest that you push your commercial contact, be it direct account manager or distributor that we can add your name to the list of people who want this on the WP. Otherwise the general option we push people towards is the HL series which are designed as bit pipe modems and are pin to pin compatible with WP designs (and vice versa) through the CF3 strategy/scheme.

Regards

Matt

Thanks Matt !