How to complete HL8518 device configuration in airvantage

Hi,
i’m trying to add my device in Airvantage i followed the document of airvantage configuration. after giving all details, under monitor–>systems–> communication status showing pending. how to get activate my system and what is the exact functionality of wakeup procedure.and if i give any req like wake up or send at command and subscription goes failed.i am unable to find the solution.please suggest me to solve this issue.

Hi,

Can you double check the below mentioned points has properly done in you HL8518 module:

• Set the APN: AT+WDSS=0,”your-apn”,”apn-login”,”apn-password”
• Check APN : AT+WDSS?
• Subscribe to all indications : AT+WDSI=8191
• Check current indication subscription: AT+WDSI?
• Activate 3 user agreements
• Check user agreements setting
• Initiate a DM session : AT+WDSS=1,1
• Received “starting DM session” indication (+WDSI:4)
• Received indication (+WDSI:6), DM exchange occurred between the module and AirVantage
• Received indication (+WDSI:8), DM session is closed
• Initiate once again a DM session

Note: there is no DM exchange, no (+WDSI:6) indication

Please refer to this document “AirPrime - HL Series - AirVantage Firmware Over-The-Air Guidelines - 2174110 - Rev1.0.pdf” for further more information.
Link : https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airprime/application_notes_and_code_samples/airprime_-hl_series-_airvantage_firmware_over-the-air_guidelines/

if you still face an issue , Please contact your Technical support in SWI to provide you the solution.

Thanks and Regards,
Rex