HL8548-G Module not detect Client disconnect.

Hello,

I’m using the Development Kit with the HL8548-G module configuring it on Server and client mode, and i have some questions about a strange behavior when a connection is established:

The commands that i used to configure the server are as follow:
AT+KPATTERN=z
AT+KCNXCFG=1,“GPRS”,“internet.movistar.com.co”,“movistar”,“movistar”
AT+KTCPCFG=1,1,2020,1
AT+KTCPCNX=1
AT+KCGPADDR

And with these commands the server is established. Once i got it; i connect to the module as a client and i receive the command:

+KTCP_SRVREQ with the corresponding values to the Session, port and so on.

Once i need to send some datas from the board to the client, i use the KTCPSND command and i receive the CONNECT answer, i send the datas with the corresponding kpattern and then i receive the OK answer.

Now, the problem i’m having is that if i do not resend KTCPSND and the client disconnects i never receive any notification (KTCP_NOTIF) that it is not connected, and this is not useful to me because according my application i need to know which and when a client disconnects.

If i send the KTCPSND without send the kpattern and the client disconnects i receive the notification with the KTCP_NOTIF.

So i dont know what to do with this and i hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Ricardo Racines

Hi,
How are you managing the client and server in the same module? are you using mux tool? how is the set up?

-Alex