Knowledge database policy

Knowledge database policy:

In this section, you will find useful technical information posted by Sierra Wireless technical experts. Please feel free to reply to the posts, as your feedback will allow us to improve these FAQs.

In order to maintain focus on the FAQ itself, replies to FAQ posts will be deleted once your feedback has been incorporated. If the discussion needs to be continued, the topic will be transferred to another Forum section.

I am new to the forums and cant find the topic I am looking for, I have RAVEN XT, it wont update or get onto VZW network, they say they’ve pushed PRL and SIM info, but the modem doesn’t update, it should be a simple ESN change, but its not working on any level. I’m trying out a new out of the box modem to see if it will take.

What are your suggestions

A knowledge base is a self-serve online library of information about a product, service, department, or topic.

The data in your knowledge base can be from anywhere, but usually comes from several contributors who are well versed on the subject - enough to give you all the details. Subjects range from the ins and outs of your HR or Legal department to how a new product, hardware, or software works. The knowledge base can include FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and any other nitty gritty details you may want or need to know.