AirLink LS300 Public Access Problem

I have a Sierra Wireless AirLink LS300. It’s been activated with my carrier and a static public IP has been assigned. Just for the sake of specifying everything I’ve done, DHCP has been disabled and Keep Alive has been configured to ping one of Google’s public DNS addresses.

On the device, under Services, I’ve configured Dynamic DNS to use the IP Manager per the Software Configuration User Guide. I did not touch the Server1/Server2 Keys.

Domain - eairlink.com
IP Manager Server 1 - edns1.eairlink.com
IP Manager Server 2 - edns2.eairlink.com

I am unable to access the device either via the public IP address assigned to it, or the devicename.domainname.com address. I am not familiar with setting up these types of devices, so I’m just doing trial and error. I’m assuming I’ve missed a setting somewhere, but I’m not sure where. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Edit - I have resolve the issue. I didn’t realize that a :9191 was required at the end of the addresses to specify the port number to log in to the device. Once I figured that part out, both the IP and the FQDN work marvelously.

Glad to hear you got it working!
The port :9191 is required, and it is easily forgotten even by the most experienced techs!
:wink: