Unable to upload model to the OperatingPortal

Hi,

I’m getting following error message when I’m trying to upload the embedded model to the operating Portal:-
“Company association error : no company available using the given path.”

Although the company is created correctly as when in server connection settings I check the company and groups then it returns me “The specified company and groups exist in the OperatingPortal.”

What can I do to resolve this error message?

Regards,
Molly

Hi Molly,
Make sure you have the “Company Path” entry correctly configured in the “Overview” tab of your model (or the “customer-path” node if you are editing the file in XML directly)
In fact, the connection settings that you have configured is valid for your project (even the workspace if you have selected it as a “default” connection setting). Amongst other things, it allows you to browse the models that are already on AirVantage Platform. Also, it is used as the default configuration for your models when you create a model.

However, if your model was created prior to the edition of the connection settings, your model may contain the “old” company path. A model as its own configuration for the company path, so that you can use the models outside the tools if need be (the “connection settings” is only valid within the IDE).

Hope it helps !

Cheers
Gillo

Hi Gillo,

Thanks for the reply. Root company path was incorrect in my model which was creating the problem. Now its resolved and the model has been registered successfully.
But now I’m facing problem in device simulation. I’m getting following error message:-

“An error occurred while starting the simulation: No message.”

Regards,
Molly

Hi Molly,
Make sure you have configured some data or events to be generated in your simulation.

When you open your simulation file with the simulation editor, go to “Data/Events Generation” tab and make sure you have at least one information to be generated.

if that doesn’t work, maybe you’ll want to send us your simulation xml file

Cheers
Gillo

Hi Gillo,

I have added data and events in the simulation editor. Unable to attach the files so posting the contents of the files for your reference.

TemperatureSimulation_molly-simulation.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

TemperatureSimulation_molly-generation.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>

TemperatureSimulation_molly-reception.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>

Regards,
Molly