XM0110 and Location Lib - GPS_AIDING_DEE_WRITE_ERROR

Hi All,

WMP100
FW:7.47.0
Location Lib:1.3.0.2

I’m getting the error “GPS_AIDING_DEE_WRITE_ERROR” in my gps aiding handler.
I receive my GPS_AIDING_DEE_START_EVT and then get this error about 15 seconds later.

Under what circumstances should I get this error from the DEE downloader? I’ve gone through the location development guide document and haven’t found anything to help narrow it down (hopefully I’ve just missed something).

gps_aidingSetOpts(GPS_OPT_AIDING_MODE, GPS_AIDING_MODE_DEE, GPS_OPT_AIDING_HANDLER,
                    pfk_gpsAidHandler, GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_DURATION, 3, GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_CMD, GPS_AIDING_DEE_CMD_NONE,
                    GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_SERVER_ADD, ServerIPAddress, GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_SERVER_PORT, ServerPort, GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_AUTH_CODE,
                    AuthCode, GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_SOCKET_TYPE, "TCP", GPS_OPT_AIDING_DEE_TIMEOUT, 10, GPS_OPT_END);

Thanks in advance.

I have found that I get this error when I am unable to connect to the server.
This error code seems a little misleading, but anyway… this is now solved.

An FYI.
After chatting to Sierra Wireless, I found out this server is actually down. Still awaiting feedback as to why this server is no longer functioning.
In the meantime, I am simply forwarding all connections to this IP (on our private APN) to the server the HL6 is using.