Password for executing proprietary AT commands

Hi
I am from Symstream Services.
I need the Key for executing proprietary AT commands.
Before executing any proprietary/or password protected command I need to run AT!ENTERCND=<“key”> command , as per the following description in AirPrime UMTS / LTE MC/SL-Series Extended AT Command Reference Document :-

“Enable access to password-protected commands Before you can use any password-protected AT commands, you must enter the password correctly using this command. The initial password is configured onto the modem during manufacture. You can change the password using !SETCND. If you do not know the password, contact your Sierra Wireless Account Manager. Once the password has been entered correctly, the password-protected AT commands are available until the modem is reset or powered off and on”

My company bought many Airprime MC8705 Modems, but we don’t have the Keys for any modem.
IMEI of one of the modem is : 353567040666126
Kindly provide the support for the same.

Hiya,

If you’ve bought many modems, then I would contact your distributor or supplier for this information.

Ciao, Dave

Thanks…

Once you got the information, Please let me know.
My Email id : neha.sharma@symstream.com

Hiya,

YOU need to contact your supplier or local Sierra Wireless distributor for this. I can’t do it for you…

Ciao, Dave