mc7455

I am excited about upgrading my mc7355 to an mc7455. It has LTE band 12 (relevant for T-mobile USA new rollout) and combines European and North American LTE bands. When will this module become available? I do not have a distributor. I looked at ebay and alibaba but did not see it for sale.

Hi,
which area are you from? so that we can check for a distributer in that area…

Thanks,
Alex

I am in New York please let me know who carries the mc7455.

@rex_alex it would be nice if you could follow up with an answer given that I answered your question. I would like to buy an mc7455 and download drivers and manual for it. Please refer me to a distributor who has these in stock. So far the only place I could find these modules is on taobao.com. Aliexpress.com does not list any em/mc7455 yet. Thanks.

Hi,
it seems the module is still in development phase. it will be available towards the end of this year…

Thanks,
Alex

Hi,

What is the development and certification status on the MC7455 and EM7455 ?

What is the Operating Temperature range of the MC7455 ?

What is the Operating Temperature range of the EM7455 ?

Thanks,
Al

The units are certified but are not CA for general release yet as a result no one ‘stocks’ them, they are sold on request through our distribution network, you can find a suitable disti at the below link

http://www.sierrawireless.com/distributor-page/#/

MC7455 temperature specs are

Temperature Operational
Class A -30ºC to +70ºC – 3GPP compliant
Class B -40ºC to +85ºC – non-3GPP compliant (reduced operating parameters required)
Non-operational -40ºC to +85ºC, 96 hours (from MIL-STD 202 Method 108)

Regards

Matt

What are the reduced operating parameters required for Class B temperature range use?

We do not specify this as it is out of spec behavior so impossible to define.

Regards

Matt