EM7565 Serial Ports AT Interface

Hello,

got my EM7565 today. I want to change the Modus to MBIM for my router.
So i installed the drivers for WIN10, and i connect to the COM port and want to set up.

So now i have the Problem:
Windows shows me:
COM3 => NMEA Port
COM4 => WWAN Modem
COM5 => DM Port

So i can connect to all ports with PuTTy. But i can not send any AT commands to any interface.
I tried so change the Speed for COM Ports, and set this in PuTTy, but i dont have any success.

On my Router (turris omnia) i have the same Problem. I got ttyUSB0, ttyUSB1 and ttyUSB2 - i can connect to this, but i can not send any AT command.

what is the problem?
any ideas?

Hello,

I believe that module was working fine where on windows environment, putty should be working fine. You can install HyperTERM instead and could you check below syntaxes.

ati
atz
at!entercmd=“A710”

You can change MBIM or QMI by changed ATi!USBCOMP=1,1,100D or AT!USBCOMP=1,1,50D followed by AT!RESET

Under Linux serial port is represented by ttyUSB2 ( i believe) where you can use minicom as example.

hello,

thanks for you answer.

The problem is, i cannot write any letter in the terminal (windows and linux). I have a black screen, and i can not do anything. So i can not change the Mode to MBIM

hello,

I see, you can try install Sierra QMI drivers manually by supply “USBCOMP=8”. I’ve looks like the same problem when I’ve installed latest Sierra QMI drivers on my EM7455 where ports were shown inside windows Device Manager and resolved by supply “USBCOMP=8” (believe for MBIM). I believe shall be applied for your module as well.

A parallel port is a type of interface found on computers (personal and otherwise) for connecting peripherals. The name refers to the way the data is sent; parallel ports send multiple bits of data at once, in parallel communication, as opposed to serial interfaces that send bits one at a time.

ok now it is working. I have not do anything… only tried to connect again in, and it works now!

thanks gyus!

got another problem, but i will open another thread