Unsolicited result code AT commands

Where can i find supported unsolicited result code AT commands for sierra airprime EM7430, In the given AT command reference manual doesn’t have URC AT command.

Thats a bit of a wide open question. The unit does not have any URC’s setup by default so it will only utput ones you want and these will be specified in the AT command manual for Sierra ones and 3GPP 27.007 for the 3GPP commands the unit supports.

Regards

Matt

Hi matt,

I have referred sierra AT command manual which is given in the website for EM7430 ,but there is no URC AT commands available. like i want RSSI changes and temperature changes as a URC but there is no AT command available in the manual, can you suggest any document which has all URC command for this model.

No there is nothing that lists just the unsolicited responses, if the command supports an unsolicited response then it will be indicated in that specific command description. For the two parameters you mention, temperature and signal strength there is no unsolicited response especially for signal strength as it will be varying constantly even if the unit is stationary, so how often do you want it??? For these things you need to poll the unit.

Regards

Matt