Where to download Developer Studio 3.4.

For maintenance I need to download Developer Studio 3.4.
Where I can find it.
Thanks

For Open AT apps development, on Windows?
Here is the procedure:

@echo off
set repo=http://updatesite.sierrawireless.com/developerStudio3/34RC4
OpenATAFOnlineInstaller_v2.4.exe -install.Declipse.p2.metadata=%repo% -install.Declipse.p2.artifacts=%repo% -install.Declipse.p2.update=%repo%
  • Run the bat file

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but… is it impossible to install 3.3 or 3.4 on a machine that is not connected to internet?
I have lost my development virtual machine and need to reinstall the tools.
The “newest” download is Open_AT_Application_Framework_v2-52_Full_Installer but it only contains GCC 4.4.1, while my projects need 4.7.4. It’s been some time since I installed… does new GCC come with new firmware or something?

I’m still trying to install ANYTHING that can compile for SL6087 modules.
The newest version contains packages that either

• cannot be downloaded, returning error “13”, whatever that is
  • are not compatible with SL6087 (only packages for SL808XT, SL301XT and FX100 can be downloaded)
  • for some reason cannot be selected in Target Platform selection (they show up but cannot be checked)

I tried to follow this bat-file and it installed something, but there is no GCC anywhere, and it asks me to configure Toolchains, which I have no idea how to do without a valid path to GCC.

Can some Sierra Wireless employee please take a look at this? Or anyone, really?
The modules are still being sold and they are already completely removed from all development tools.

Hi,

I just gave a try with online install procedure, by using updatesite.sierrawireless.com/de … r_v2.4.exe installer.
It allows to install DS 3.6 + GCC 4.7.4 + Open AT AF 2.52.0.201405121558 for SL6087.
Then I can build an Hello World app successfully.

Hope it can help…

Choose Your Version of RStudio. RStudio is a set of integrated tools designed to help you be more productive with R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, and a variety of robust tools for plotting, viewing history, debugging and managing your workspace.