Developer Studio - online help (older version)

Hi to all,

we use the 2.3.x version of Developer Studio.
In this moment we encountered some problems on our application. The ADL guide indicates in some parts, to refer to online help for more details. Whene the window of help is opened an error is printed on the video.

Any of you can give me a link where I will find the help of older versions of developer studio??

Thanks very much.
Regards

Hello,
You can find developer studio related help from this link
source.sierrawireless.com/resou … per+studio

If you did not find what you were looking for please contact to your Sierra Wireless distributor for help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello,

thank you for your answer.
I didn’t find the online HELP for developer studio.

We had already contacted our distributor.
Thank again

Regards
Fabrizio

You need to understand that making music is one hell of a process for the computer, reason being that first off it uses a LOT of the computer’s resources, and secondly, since you’re using so many different audio files and audio VSTs from different sources and software developers in FL Studio, it’s so easy for compatibility problems to show up. Your project file simply got corrupted. Finance house personal loan It happens. Best way to avoid it would probably be to make sure you have backup enabled. Go to Options > File Settings and under ‘Backup’ choose an Autosave option. I set it so that it saves every 5 minutes and before risky operations but you can set it to whatever you want. You see that ‘Backup’ folder in your browser on the left? Every time it autosaves, it throws the save file into that Backup folder. That way if FL crashes and you lose everything, you can just go to your ‘Backup’ folder and load the latest save file of your project. It saved my *** countless times, trust me.