[]: initialized.

+WIND: 13

+WIND: 1

+WIND: 7

+WIND: 16

+WIND: 4

+WIND: 10,"SM",0,"FD",0,"ON",0,"EN",0

Traces:

Trace	L3RR	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 8437)
Trace	HWL	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 9186)
Trace	HWL	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 9186)
Trace	L3RR	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 8437)
Trace	L3RR	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 4867)
Trace		1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 12654)
Trace	HWL	1	Unable to find the string of the remote trace in the file (ID = 9253)

Your application has crashed!

That is the usual set of WIND indication when the unit starts (or restarts after crashing).

Okay, sorry so many questions, but I am starting now in this world of openat until I’m starting to like!

Another question…

I want reinstall wipsoft…

My steps:

at
OK
at+wopen=0
OK
at+wopen=3
ERROR
at+wopen=4
OK

at+wopen=4
ERROR

at+wdwl
+WDWL: 0
at+cfun=1
OK

at+wipcfg=1
ERROR

at+wipcfg?
ERROR

+WIND: 7

+WIND: 16

+WIND: 4

+WIND: 10,"SM",0,"FD",0,"ON",0,"EN",0

+WIND: 11,,,,,"F510BB5B684F2A1651BD21D9ACB7C8CE",

what am I doing wrong to wipsoft is not properly installed?

Another question when I do at+wopen = 3 and at+wopen=4 these commands erase also the wipsoft only or my app?

Thanks for all replay!!

You haven’t restarted WIPsoft - so you can’t use any of its commands!

WIPsoft is an Open-AT application - you can only have one application installed at any one time.

Therefore, if you download WIPsoft, it will overwrite your application (you don’t need to erase the application first);
If you then download your application, it will overwrite WIPsoft!

If you want to make an application that uses WIP features, you have to build it with the WIP plugin (it then links with the WIP Library)

ahh really thanks!!! :slight_smile: