Indexing in C++11 projects

I am using “-std=c++11” option in my projects. Compilation works correctly, but indexing marks as error some of the C++11-specific classes, like shared_ptr, for example. Maybe I incorrectly specified some options?

I guess you should look at the proposed solutions here: stackoverflow.com/questions/1713 … containers

Especially this one: stackoverflow.com/a/24628885
You should edit the command line of the ARM EABI GCC command we’re using to detect the compiler defined includes and symbols.

If I follow this exactly, it does not help. I did the following:

1. Added “-std=c++11” to dialect setting (Project → Properties → C/C++ Build → Settings → ARM EABI GCC C++ Compiler → Dialect → Other dialect flags).

2. Added “-std=c++11” to built-in compiler command line (Project → Properties → C/C++ General → Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc. → Providers → Open AT/Mini Core GCC Built-in Compiler Settings, deselect “Use global …”, add option to command line).

If I skip 1, then compilation does not work. If I follow their “Deselect everything except…”, then indexing does not recognize ADL functions. So I did not change selection state of any providers.

Now everything seems to work normally.