Just noticed something odd with DS 2.3.1
If I have a number of files (tabs) open in the Applications perspective, and the rightmost tab is selected (file open) when I close DS, the next time I open DS the rightmost tab will not contain any file contents. To reload (view the contents of) the tab, I have to close the tab, then reopen the file from the Project Explorer window. All the other tabs appear to be OK.
If I close DS with one of the other tabs selected/active, sometimes the tab that was selected is OK, other times it is blank.
It doesn’t matter how many tabs I have open when I close DS - the last tab is always opened empty (even if there is only one tab).
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a project in DS 2.3.1
- Open some files from the project - say 3-4 tabs.
- Select the last tab (i.e. the rightmost one) and close DS
- Wait a few seconds and re-open DS. Note that the last(rightmost) tab is selected, but the contents of the file are missing from the tab body.
- Close the tab and re-open the file - contents displayed OK